skype for business to teams planning workshop
REALISING THE FULL COLLABORATIVE BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft Teams is a feature-rich collaboration environment designed for the modern mobile workforce, combining communications, chat, meetings, documents and so much more. Having all the teamworking capabilities available through a single application has significant productivity, efficiency and output benefits for individuals, teams and the business.
Planning your path
Our Skype for Business to Teams planning workshop is specifically designed for those organisations who are considering migrating users from Skype for Business to utilise the calling and meeting features within the all-inclusive Microsoft Teams.
The workshop will provide:
- Workload analysis and assessment
- Information Technology requirements and goals
- Deployment and migration roadmap
To find out more or express an interest in the workshop, please complete and submit the form and one of our team will get in touch with you.
Funding is available through Microsoft for this service and can be applied as part of the process. It is subject to meeting certain eligibility criteria and Microsoft approval. Please see below for full eligibility criteria.
Funding is available through Microsoft for this service and can be applied as part of the process. It is subject to meeting certain eligibility criteria and Microsoft approval.
- You must have the intention (firm or otherwise) to move Skype for Business users to drive usage of Microsoft Teams Calling and Meetings by June 30th 2019.
- Must have a minimum of 1000 potentially new Office 365 users or 1000 existing users (i.e. qualified entitlements) focused on driving Teams usage
- Be prepared to complete the Skype for Business to Teams Planning Workshop within 4 weeks of approval
- Skype for Business to Teams Planning Workshop must be completed, with proof of execution provided by 1st June 2019
To find out more, apply today.
Alternatively, non-funded and customisation options are available to meet specific requirements, take a look at Teams Accelerator overview for further information.