on demand: OPTIMIZING SECURITY AND GOVERNANCE WITH MODALITY’S CREATETEAM
Webinar, Thursday 5th March 2020
About this Webinar series:
As the modern workforce becomes increasingly mobile, the deployment of technology doesn’t guarantee immediate success. So, how do you deliver successful collaboration and increase productivity in a world that favours flexible and remote working?
Hailed as a critical enabler to collaborative working, Microsoft Teams has seen huge success within two years of launching with 91 of the Fortune 100 businesses adopting it. However, many organizations have a multitude of questions about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organization benefit from Microsoft Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- How can I prepare both technically and culturally for collaboration technologies?
- Can I ensure the security of my data?
- How can I encourage user adoption for maximum ROI?
- Can we prevent data sprawl and GDPR breaches within Teams?
For organizations that wish to empower their users but retain the right amount of control and governance, CreateTeam provides a standardized approach to teams creation whilst retaining the self-service flexibility of Microsoft Teams. In this webinar, learn how to promote security, enhance user adoption, contain sprawl, and enhance compliance within your organization.
Presented by: Tom Scott, Product Manager at Modality Systems
Other on demand webinars you may be interested in
Data-driven Teams success withModality’s TeamWork Analytics
How to use Microsoft Teams for your telephony and conferencing
Moving from Skype for Business to Teams, what you need to know