THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
WHEN: January 14th, 2020
WHERE: Microsoft | 7000 State Highway 161, Building LC 2, Floor #1 - Room #1567 | Irving, TX 75039 | 469-775-0000
TIME: 10:00 - 13:30
Who should attend?
Business and IT Leaders, Technical Decision Makers, and IT Managers from organizations who want to increase collaboration using Microsoft Teams, while maintaining adoption, security, and governance.
The breadth and sophistication of Microsoft Teams has hailed it as an essential tool in the Modern Workplace, with 20 million daily users benefiting from its advanced collaboration and productivity features. However, the use of Teams has raised a multitude of questions in businesses about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organization benefit from Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- Can my organization ensure the security of sensitive data from any location?
- Can my organization prevent data sprawl and maintain GDPR compliance with Teams?
- What is best practice for governance across my organization?
- How can individual Teams be created securely?
- How do we control guests and what they have access to?
Most importantly, how can you achieve all the above while enjoying the flexibility and collaborative benefits Microsoft Teams has to offer?
With one of the widest-ranging Microsoft Teams capabilities worldwide, Modality Systems invites you to attend an exclusive interactive workshop that will answer these questions – and more - whilst showing you how to take advantage of all the security and compliance tools within Teams and Office 365. We’ll take a look at Teams in action and present some real-life customer examples of how this technology has enabled organizations to maximize collaboration, security, and governance to ensure sustainable long-term success.
You’ll also get the opportunity to take part in an interactive workshop with Modality’s experts, where we’ll assess the development of Teams in your organization and establish the next steps you should take to support your Teams journey.
What you’ll get at our exclusive event:
- Demonstrations of Microsoft Teams, with real-life examples of how it has helped Modality’s customers improve collaboration and communication across their organizations.
- Expert advice on how to manage Teams securely.
- Take part in a hands-on workshop where we’ll work with you at answer a series of questions on your business’s Teams development no matter where you are on your journey, with actionable recommendations on the next steps you should take to Teams success.
- Demonstrations of Modality’s software and solutions that use data-driven insights to improve adoption, governance, and security.
- A free 3-month trial of Teamwork Analytics for all attendees.Harnessing the power of intelligent PowerBi reports, Modality Systems’ Teamwork Analytics provides profound insight into Teams user adoption, performance, and security to identify areas of improvement in your business.
- 10:00 - Arrival and registration
- 10:20 - Finding your Teams formula for success: Experience the power of teamwork
- What is Microsoft Teams and what is driving change for collaboration?
- Why Teams for your organization?
- How does Teams promote security and governance, and how can you get the most out of it?
- 10:45 - Demonstrations and real-life examples of Teams best practice
- See demonstrations of Microsoft Teams and its security and compliance features.
- Learn through a series of real-life customer success stories on how to improve security and governance whilst optimizing engagement using Microsoft Teams.
- Watch Teamwork Analytics in action, a suite of PowerBI reporting modules that combines automation and pro-active testing to ensure Teams governance and security.
- Observe CreateTeam in action, an application that allows you to govern how people create a new team in Microsoft Teams.
- 11:45 - Coffee Break
- 12:00 - Workshop: Security and Governance for your Teams development
In this interactive workshop, we’ll work with you at answer a series of questions on your organization’s Teams development, with actionable recommendations on the next steps you should take to Teams success.
- 13:00 - Lunch and Networking