on demand: Microsoft Teams adoption and change management
Webinar, Thursday 12th March 2020
About this Webinar series:
As the modern workforce becomes increasingly mobile, the deployment of technology doesn’t guarantee immediate success. So, how do you deliver successful collaboration and increase productivity in a world that favours flexible and remote working?
Hailed as a critical enabler to collaborative working, Microsoft Teams has seen huge success within two years of launching with 91 of the Fortune 100 businesses adopting it. However, many organizations have a multitude of questions about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organization benefit from Microsoft Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- How can I prepare both technically and culturally for collaboration technologies?
- Can I ensure the security of my data?
- How can I encourage user adoption for maximum ROI?
- Can we prevent data sprawl and GDPR breaches within Teams?
A comprehensive change management strategy that educates end-users and encourages the adoption of new technologies is crucial to any successful organizational rollout. In this session, we’ll explore how you can implement a change management strategy for Microsoft Teams that will ensure high adoption rates, ROI and boost overall satisfaction when using the Microsoft Teams platform.
Presented by: Peter Vasey, Head of Pre-Sales at Modality Systems
Other on demand webinars you may be interested in
Data-driven Teams success with Modality’s TeamWork Analytics
Optimizing security and governance with Modality’s CreateTeam
Moving from Skype for Business to Teams, what you need to know