MAKE THE MOVE FROM ISDN TO SIP - THE FUTURE OF TELEPHONY
From 2020 onwards, ISDN services will no longer be available to businesses and by 2025 it will cease to exist. Voice and data traffic will be migrating over to the latest technology in telephony communications, meaning organisation will now need to plan their transition to the newly accepted industry standard - SIP.
THE BENEFITS OF SIP:
- Increased agility and scalability
- Resilient failover options
- Faster, internet-based telephony
- Encrypted calls
- Secure back up
- Reduced costs per DDI line
how modality systems can help you:
- Assessment of your current infrastructure
- Advice on future requirements
- Full support in the migration process to SIP, including a third-party SIP trunking provider
For a full breakdown of this offering, download our service overview or register your interest in our interactive workshop to remove the hassle and make your move today.