Understanding how Microsoft 365 can enhance teamworking in your organisation
REALISING THE FULL COLLABORATIVE BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT 365
Use the Microsoft 365 Teamwork Assessment to find new ways to work better together, with tools and resources that ensure your employees can collaborate effectively and share information securely no matter where they work. We will show you how you can deploy Microsoft 365 to improve teamwork, provide more agility for your mobile workforce and deliver enhanced security.
Planning your path
Your teamwork journey begins with a review of your existing teamwork tools, and an exploration of the goals you have for your teams. With this approach, you can create an understanding of the results you can achieve through more effective teamwork.
What's in it for me?
- Get an in-depth evaluation of existing collaboration and communication tools, and explore your business priorities and IT department readiness
- Take part in an Art of the Possible demo that tackles one of your specific teamwork scenarios to show you what’s possible with Microsoft 365
- Receive a customised roadmap for teamwork with detailed findings and actionable recommendations
To find out more or express an interest in the workshop, please complete and submit the form and one of our team will get in touch with you.
Funding is available through Microsoft for this service and can be applied as part of the process. It is subject to meeting certain eligibility criteria and Microsoft approval. Please see below for full eligibility criteria.
Funding is available through Microsoft for this service and can be applied as part of the process. It is subject to meeting certain eligibility criteria and Microsoft approval.
- You must have the intention to adopt Teams, SharePoint or yammer in 2019
- Must have a minimum of 1000 potentially new Office 365 users or 1000 existing users (i.e. qualified entitlements) for existing Office 365 users
- Be prepared to complete the Teamwork Assessment within 4 weeks of approval
- teamwork Assessments must be completed, with proof of execution provided by 1st June 2019
To find out more, apply today.
Alternatively, non-funded and customisation options are available to meet specific requirements, take a look at Teams Accelerator overview for further information.