on demand: Creating seamless Teams meetings with Modality’s OneMeeting
Webinar, Wednesday 25th March 2020
About this Webinar series:
As the modern workforce becomes increasingly mobile, the deployment of technology doesn’t guarantee immediate success. So, how do you deliver successful collaboration and increase productivity in a world that favours flexible and remote working?
Hailed as a critical enabler to collaborative working, Microsoft Teams has seen huge success within two years of launching with 91 of the Fortune 100 businesses adopting it. However, many organizations have a multitude of questions about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organization benefit from Microsoft Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- How can I prepare both technically and culturally for collaboration technologies?
- Can I ensure the security of my data?
- How can I encourage user adoption for maximum ROI?
- Can we prevent data sprawl and GDPR breaches within Teams?
Designed for organizations seeking to deliver a single, consistent user experience centred around Microsoft O365 collaboration services; OneMeeting enables users to share and collaborate from any in-room video conferencing system, desktop, or smartphone, to deliver a seamless user experience for all. Find out how in this webinar.
Presented by: Tom Scott, Product Manager at Modality Systems
Other on demand webinars you may be interested in
Data-driven Teams success with Modality’s TeamWork Analytics
Optimizing security and governance with Modality’s CreateTeam
Microsoft Teams adoption andchange management