Video Customer Service Consultants required (English Speaking) for one of the fastest growing MSPs
LOCATION: Cyberjaya / Malaysia
SALARY & ALLOWANCES: 3,500-4,000RM Monthly
Modality Systems is an award - winning Microsoft practice with a global presence. We help organisations to realise their business value through transformational impact of Microsoft’s evolving product suite
Modality Systems are looking for talented people with a passion for technology and building customer relationships to join our growing team as a Video Customer Service Consultant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
First line of support for all Video customers, including Video conference bookings, taking general queries, logging complaints, opening incident tickets, and providing advice on the best video conference solutions and practices.
This role also requires focused attention on providing the highest level of customer service to the customers at all time.
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality Systems also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: -
- Sound computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- English speaking
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Ability to work under pressure and respond in a professional manner in a highly visible customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional continuous time management and planning skills
- Working experience in Customer Service Support environment desired
- Compliance with the current processes and work procedures within their functional areas.
Other qualities specific to this role include:
- Promote openness and transparency to create and maintain an environment of trust. Encourages challenge and feedback
- Promote fairness and equality in the workplace and maintains high standards both personally and in others.
- Support colleagues in their work to the best of their abilities, skills, knowledge and experience.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Modality team, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US IN RETURN
At Modality Systems, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 20 days’ holiday
- Medical Insurance Enrollment:Will take place after probation is passed
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Shift and Parking Allowance: RM 950 allowance per month
- Overtime: All staff are eligible for overtime (if required)
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, at Modality the opportunities for growth are endless.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
A NOTE FOR AGENCIES
Modality have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.