Leading global Microsoft Practice are now seeking a talented Project Co-Ordinator to join the team
LOCATION: St Albans
Fixed Term Contract – 1 Year
Modality Systems is an award-winning technology company specializing in Microsoft Unified Communications & Collaboration technologies and is part of the GCI Group. We have successfully delivered advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients.
Modality Systems’ strengths lie in its market leading technical expertise alloyed with its deep understanding of the business and commercial impact of projects based primarily on the Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure suite of products, the pitfalls and how to drive business and user adoption and organisational change.
As part of its continued growth, Modality Systems is seeking to strengthen its team through the recruitment of an experienced and skilled Project Co-Ordinator.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will provide support to the Solutions and Professional Services teams and ensure excellent service to internal and external customers.
The role requires a confident, experienced and self-motivated individual who is able to work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will have the experience and confidence to be able to carry out key duties:
- Project and Resource coordination (minutes, scheduling meetings, resources etc.)
- Liaising with customers on order queries
- Input new orders into Projector (order processing, PO’s, invoicing)
- Reporting including orderbook, pipeline, month end and RAG reports
- Liaising with internal Sales Teams
- Monitoring customer & order status across different streams
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality Systems also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally has experience of working in a Professional Services environment
- Experience of resource planning and workflow management strongly desired
- IT Literate with solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of sales invoicing highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to communicate competing demands effectively
- Organised with good time management skills
- Confident and resilient to deal with challenges from people within the business
- Good interpersonal skills and able to consult with a wide range of people at different levels
- Proactive communicator and willing to share information
- Exercises good judgement, knows when to flag issues and when to deal with independently
- Flexible in nature and able to apply oneself to multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Willingness to improve processes as well as follow them
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, to work systematically and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team, and to work under pressure
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, at Modality the opportunities for growth are endless.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Modality team, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
A NOTE FOR AGENCIES
Modality have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.