LOCATION: St Albans, Hertfordshire
ABOUT THE ROLE
Modality Systems is an award-winning technology company specialising in Microsoft Unified Communications technologies. Modality Systems have successfully delivered advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients.
Modality’s strengths lie in its market leading technical expertise along with its deep understanding of UC projects, pitfalls and business adoption.
The successful candidate will be required toprovide support to the Solutions and Professional Services teams and ensure excellent service to internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Project and Resource coordination (minutes, scheduling meetings, resources etc.)
- Liaising with customers on order queries
- Input new software orders into ERP
- Reporting including orderbook, pipeline, month end and RAG reports
- Subscription renewals
- Liaising with internal Sales Teams on customer order renewals
- Monitoring customer & order status across different software streams
- Invoicing Rev Rec
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality Systems also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Skills and experience required:
- IT literate with solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of sales invoicing highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to communicate competing demands effectively
- Organised with good time management skills
- Confident and resilient to deal with challenges from people within the business
- Good interpersonal skills and able to consult with a wide range of people at different levels
- Proactive communicator and willing to share information
- Exercises good judgement, knows when to flag issues and when to deal with independently
- Flexible in nature and able to apply oneself to multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Willingness to improve processes as well as follow them
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, to work systematically and prioritise tasks
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. Underpinning this are more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Modality team, don’t hesitate to apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (UNLESS CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY MODALITY SYSTEMS)
Modality Systems Ltd has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles, but, in line with our PSL, we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Modality Systems recruitment team.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Modality Systems. Where this is not observed Modality Systems reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to Modality Systems will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.