LOCATION: Flexible working (home/office/client sites) subject to business needs
Modality Systems is an award-winning technology company specializing in Microsoft Unified Communications & Collaboration technologies and is part of the GCI Group. We have successfully delivered advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients.
Modality Systems’ strengths lie in its market leading technical expertise alloyed with its deep understanding of the business and commercial impact of projects based primarily on the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 suite of products, the pitfalls and how to drive business and user adoption and organisational change.
As part of its continued growth, Modality Systems is seeking to strengthen its Presales function through the recruitment of an experienced and skilled Presales Consultant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will join Modality Systems’ Presales team and be responsible for the scoping and creation of technical presales solutions and documentation, and for supporting the Account Management team in client engagements.
The role requires a confident, experienced and self-motivated individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and who is comfortable working with a broad range of clients at all organisational levels in both technical and business discussions.
Central to the role will be the creation and review of Statements of Works/ Services documents and the liaison with other Modality Systems’ teams including, Sales (the primary interaction), Project Management, Support, Managed Services and Adoption and Change Management. The successful candidate will also need to be flexible in relation to business travel.
Strong client relationships are paramount, and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of maturity and commercial acumen. Communications and documentation must be authoritative, precise and credible and the successful candidate will be flexible and responsive to issues yet attuned to the agreed scope of work and Modality Systems’ interests.
The successful candidate will have the experience and confidence to be able to advise clients in relation to Office 365 and more specifically:
- Teams including cloud telephony
- Identity Management (AAD Connect, ADFS/ PasswordSync/ Passthrough)
- Office 365 Security and Compliance tools and EMS
- Microsoft 365
- SharePoint – core services and know where this crosses in to in Advanced SharePoint functionality
- OneDrive for Business
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality Systems also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 3 years technical experience of designing a delivering complex, global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 solutions in a Consultancy based role
- Demonstrable knowledge of products listed above and a good supporting knowledge of the Microsoft Partner Eco-systems available and vendor products and devices
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand an organisation’s communications and collaborations interactions
- Experience of Contact Centre, Call Recording and Office 365 Security and Compliance
- Adoption and Change Management understanding
- Experience or understanding of working with Managed Services
- Must be confident and capable of presenting and running client workshops
- Experience of structured project methodologies
- Ability – confident, credible and authoritative demeanour - to influence customers and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills. A good ‘diplomat’ and relationship builder
- Commercial acumen but balanced with strong customer focus and empathy
- Experience dealing with customers and business stakeholders, at all levels
- Ability to engage and deliver on multiple projects concurrently
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, at Modality the opportunities for growth are endless.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Modality team, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (UNLESS CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY MODALITY SYSTEMS)
Modality Systems Ltd has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles, but, in line with our PSL, we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Modality Systems recruitment team.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Modality Systems. Where this is not observed Modality Systems reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to Modality Systems will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.