Modality required with English Language speaking for one of the fastest growing MSPs.
SALARY & ALLOWANCES: 8,500 to 12,500 RM Monthly.
LOCATION: Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Modality Systems are looking for talented senior Skype for Business and/or MS Teams Engineers with a passion for technology and building strong customer relationships to join our growing team to support a contract expansion for one of our leading global customers. The successful candidate will be key to delivering a high level of service to our key customer and be a go to person for the service. You will also be responsible for supporting the Level 2 and Level 3 engineers in their day to day activities and being a key technical resource assisting the Service Deliver Manager and Shift Leads on any technical issues where required.
You will be part of a team of operations engineers which will be required to work a shift pattern covering EMEIA, US and APAC time zones.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Resolving of incidents/requests from end users that are assigned to the Teams resolver group
- Escalate and liaising with other resolver groups on incident resolution as required (E.g. Networks)
- Escalate and liaising with 3rd party vendors on incident resolution as required (E.g. Microsoft)
- Monitoring of the environment and initiating actions to resolve or mitigate any incidents
- Ensuring SLA targets and KPI’s are met
- Provide support to internal teams on ticket resolution (E.g. creating knowledge base articles, assisting in training, etc.)
- System administration including the commissioning of new features
- Leading Problem ticket technical troubleshooting (E.g. Providing technical Root Cause Analyst information)
- Involvement in the Change management processes (E.g. providing information to CAB)
- Understanding management requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and identify improvements
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal of excellent customer experience and service. Who work well with others and are passionate about what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Have 5+ years as a level 3 or above engineer within Microsoft technology (ideally Skype for Business/Lync Server or Teams)
- Ability to lead troubleshooting activities and being a go to person
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Server family and the wider Microsoft product stack and technologies that are peripheral to Unified Communications
- Working Knowledge of networking and other technologies required to support a Skype for Business/Teams solution
- Technical skills in any of the following technology areas would be a significant advantage:
- ServiceNow service management system
- Ribbon and/or AudioCodes session border controllers (SBCs)
- A working knowledge of ITIL standards and practices, including incident management
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Mature and presentable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable with owning and resolving technical issues
- Ability to work as part of a team across time zones and to share information and lessons learned with the wider Modality technical team
- A desire to progress within the company. Modality encourages and supports personal development (technical and ‘soft skills’) and has a clear progression plan for support individuals who wish to move up through the various support levels and throughout the wider company.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of a leading Team at Modality, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US IN RETURN
At Modality, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, 1 additional day of Birthday leave
- Medical Insurance Enrollment: Will take place after probation is passed
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Shift, Travel & Parking Allowance: RM 950 allowance per month
- Overtime: All staff are eligible for overtime (if required)
- Training: Comprehensive induction and training plan to ensure you have all of the necessary skills to be successful.
- Office Location & Environment: Working in a modern new office with good facilities in the immediate location
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
Award-winning communication and collaboration organisation Modality have been delivering Microsoft Intelligent Communication solutions to companies worldwide for nearly a decade. Backed by a comprehensive consultancy team of UC experts we will work with you to deliver the best solution for our customers business, ensuring the adoption, usage, security and governance of systems is of paramount importance. Modality also have a growing Managed Services team which is provided a range of on-going services to over 100 customers globally.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (UNLESS CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY MODALITY SYSTEMS)
Modality Systems Ltd has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles, but, in line with our PSL, we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Modality Systems recruitment team.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Modality Systems. Where this is not observed Modality Systems reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to Modality Systems will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.