Leading global Microsoft Practice are now seeking a talented Modern Workplace Consultant to join the team
LOCATION: St. Albans / Home based
Modality Systems is an award-winning technology company specializing in Microsoft Unified Communications & Collaboration technologies and is part of the GCI Group. We have successfully delivered advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients.
Modality Systems’ strengths lie in its market leading technical expertise alloyed with its deep understanding of the business and commercial impact of projects based primarily on the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 suite of products, the pitfalls and how to drive business and user adoption and organisational change.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Modality Systems considers its consulting team the best and brightest in the Communications and Collaboration industry and we’re always looking for exceptional candidates to join our industry leading, award winning organisation.
Modality Systems offers consultants the opportunity to be at the very cutting edge of Microsoft technology with the ability to influence Microsoft on product design. This is through our extensive involvement in Microsoft Technology Adoption Programs (TAP) and our work with influential customers.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide technical expertise throughout a variety of project activities including strategy engagements, gap analysis, design, and deployment, as well as issue resolution and customer onboarding to our Managed Services.
At the same time, our Consultants have the opportunity to work with a wide array of customers, across multiple sectors, on some of the largest (per seat), most complex and challenging engagements in the industry.
Whilst most of our roles allow for working from home where possible, it is expected much of your time will be spent at customer sites as dictated by project requirements, so consultants must be happy with national and possibly occasional international travel, .
At the same time, flexible working is highly supported as we seek to ensure that employees enjoy a balanced life.
Technical Skill and Experience Required
- Microsoft Skype for Business 2015/2019 inc legacy Lync 2010/2013
- Office 365 (with an emphasis on Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams)
- Full Skype for Business Enterprise Voice / Microsoft Cloud Voice (Direct Routing) architecture and deployment
- Full deployment delivery including On Premises, Hybrid and Online
- Stack awareness of Unified Communications 3rd Party products
- Microsoft Exchange UM 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Cloud Voicemail
- Active Directory and AAD Connect inc ADFS
- Strong media gateway experience with at least one of the following – Ribbon SBC Gateways (Edge/SWe/5000/7000), AudioCodes Mediant Gateways
- PBX or telephony platform experience is always useful but not required
- Windows Server and Desktop knowledge
- Knowledge of broader O365/M365 products advantageous
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality Systems also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Skills and experience required
- Strong verbal and presentation skills– must be able to articulate the value of intelligent communications and collaboration at multiple levels from C-level executives to IT Helpdesk.
- Strong written communication skills for planning and project documentation.
- Mature and presentable.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team across time zones and to share information and lessons learned with the wider technical team at Modality, as well as the ability to be self-sufficient when required.
- Flexibility to travel, and to work outside of normal working hours on occasion.
Skype for Business Core/Enterprise Voice certified
Lync 2013 Core/Enterprise Voice certified
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, at Modality the opportunities for growth are endless.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Modality team, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (UNLESS CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY MODALITY SYSTEMS)
Modality Systems Ltd has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles, but, in line with our PSL, we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Modality Systems recruitment team.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Modality Systems. Where this is not observed Modality Systems reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to Modality Systems will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.