Level 3 required with English Language speaking for one of the fastest growing MSPs Cyberjaya / Malaysia
LOCATION: Cyberjaya / Malaysia
SALARY & ALLOWANCES: 7,000 to 10,500 RM Monthly
Modality is an award - winning Managed IT practice with specialism in outsourced Managed IT services with a global presence. We help Enterprise organisations to realise their business value through transformational impact of Modern Work Place Technologies, pro-active Security services, leading Cloud based technologies including Microsoft Azure and LAN, WLAN, WAN services. https://www.gcicom.net https://www.modalitysystems.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Level 3 Team Operations Engineer you will be expected to triage and manage ticket resolution covering any direct feature of Microsoft Teams or any of its dependencies. You will be part of a team of operations engineers which will be required to work a shift pattern covering EMEIA, US and APAC time zones.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving of incidents/requests from end users that are assigned to the Level 3 Teams resolver group
- Escalate and liaising with other resolver groups on incident resolution as required (E.g. Networks)
- Escalate and liaising with 3rd party vendors on incident resolution as required (E.g. Microsoft)
- Monitoring of the environment and initiating actions to resolve or mitigate any incidents
- Ensuring SLA targets and KPI’s are met
- Provide support to internal teams on ticket resolution (E.g. creating knowledge base articles, assisting in training, etc.)
- System administration including the commissioning of new features
- Involvement in the Problem and Change management processes (E.g. Providing technical Root Cause Analyst information)
- Understanding management requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and identify improvements
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Modality also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal of excellent customer experience and service. Who work well with others and are passionate about what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Technical knowledge of Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Server family and the wider Microsoft product stack and technologies that are peripheral to Unified Communications
- Technical skills in any of the following technology areas would be a significant advantage:
- ServiceNow service management system
- Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync / Teams
- Networking knowledge
- Ribbon and/or AudioCodes session border controllers (SBCs)
- A working knowledge of ITIL standards and practices, including incident management
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Mature and presentable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable with owning and resolving technical issues
- Ability to work as part of a team across time zones and to share information and lessons learned with the wider Modality technical team
- A desire to progress within the company. Modality encourages and supports personal development (technical and ‘soft skills’) and has a clear progression plan for support individuals who wish to move up through the various support levels and throughout the wider company
Engineers will be required to work any shift and public holidays and there will be a requirement to work weekend within a rota with the other engineers.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of a leading Team at Modality, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US IN RETURN
At Modality, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday:20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, 1 additional day of Birthday leave
- Medical Insurance Enrolment:Will take place after probation is passed
- Top Tech:We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Shift, Travel & Parking Allowance:RM 950 allowance per month
- On Call Payment: All Staff will be paid on call payment as required
- Overtime Payment:All staff are eligible for overtime (if required)
- Training: Comprehensive induction and training plan to ensure you have all of the necessary skills to be successful.
- Office Location & Environment: Working in a modern new office with good facilities in the immediate location
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT MODALITY SYSTEMS
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and continuing to grow as organisations modernise their ways of working and look for a trusted expert to help them on this journey. If you want to be part of a growing team with a market leading set of managed IT services, then look no further. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, at Modality the opportunities for growth are endless.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
A NOTE FOR AGENCIES
Modality have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.