REPORTING TO: Head of Sales, UK
Modality Systems is an award-winning communications and collaboration services specialist. We help global organisations realise and extend the business value, and transformational impact of Microsoft’s evolving communications and collaboration suite. We have successfully delivered communications and collaboration services to over 5 million people, in more than 1000 public and private organisations, in over 100 countries.
Our outstanding client relations and sales experts match Modality System’s reputation for exceptional technical talent.
Following a period of growth across the business, Modality Systems is now actively recruiting for motivated, experienced and successful sales professionals.
Role requirements and responsibilities:
- Account planning and customer relationship management inside and outside of IT
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Acquire new clients, grow, and develop existing client base
- Identify and analyse customer business requirements and align with Modality Systems’ solutions
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Develop pipeline across all solutions/offerings and accurately forecast sales
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Advanced sales skills, 7 – 10 years’ experience selling solutions in IT, including software solutions and services
- Experience selling Microsoft and unified communications solutions strongly desired
We’re looking for people who have/are:
- Excellent communication skills from C-level executives to IT – must be able to articulate the value of Modality Systems’ solutions at multiple levels
- Passion for technology and solving customers business needs
- Customer industry and market segment knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to share information and lessons learned
ABOUT THE PACKAGE
- Very competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission and accelerators
- Competitive benefits
DIVERSITY IN MODALITY SYSTEMS
Modality Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES (UNLESS CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY MODALITY SYSTEMS)
Modality Systems Ltd has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles, but, in line with our PSL, we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Modality Systems recruitment team.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to Modality Systems. Where this is not observed Modality Systems reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to Modality Systems will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.