Take the next steps to Microsoft Teams success and build a sustainable strategy that drives adoption, improves collaboration, and optimises ROI using data-driven insights.
The breadth and sophistication of Microsoft Teams has hailed it as an essential tool in the modern workplace, with 13 million daily users benefiting from advanced collaboration features, customisable workspace, and workflow automation. However, as today's workforce becomes increasingly mobile and disparate, the deployment of these collaborative technologies doesn’t always equal immediate success.
Optimising your Teams investment: Teams best practice
Understanding the complexities of the modern workplace and its effects on adoption, security, and governance within organisations is critical when considering technologies like Microsoft Teams. It’s not enough to deploy it and hope that it just works, but thankfully there is plenty of information out there to help your organisation adopt Teams - no matter where you are on your journey. Organisations should plan from implementation through to post-deployment, looking at strategic business value assessments, ongoing user-centric support services, and continuous service improvements to guarantee ROI.
Some top tips for Teams best practice:
- Understand your organisation’s objectives to establish what is required.
- Deploy and enable Teams via the use of software and operational consultancy services for ease of implementation and instant ROI.
- Monitor the on-going use of Teams and its capabilities using tools and insights to derive full value from your Microsoft investment.
- Get support to ensure post-deployment optimisation and ongoing high performance of Teams throughout its lifespan within your organisation.
Want to learn more?
With one of the widest-ranging Microsoft Teams capabilities worldwide, Modality Systems are hosting an exclusive workshop at Wembley Stadium on November 26th.
Focusing on best practice, delegates will receive:
- A free 3-month trial of Teamwork Analytics - Harnessing the power of PowerBi reports; Modality Systems’ Teamwork Analytics software provides profound insight into user Teams adoption, performance, and security to identify areas of improvement how Teams is being used.
- Real-time demonstrations of Modality’s software and services that create a sustainable adoption strategy around a Teams implementation, focusing on strategic business value assessments, ongoing user-centric support services, and continuous service improvements.
- Insights and expert advice on how to derive full value from any existing or future Microsoft investment from Microsoft MVP’s Tom Arbuthnot and Tom Morgan.
- Advice on the next steps you can take to enhance your Teams experience, no matter where you are in your journey.
- An exclusive tour of Wembley Stadium - the home of teams’ success!
Be quick as spaces are limited!
To keep up with the latest insights from our experts, subscribe to our blog.