Modality Systems' resident MVP and Product Innovation Architect, Tom Morgan, gives us the lowdown on what Modality will be showcasing at Microsoft Ignite on November 4-8 in Orlando.
As one of the biggest events on Microsoft’s calendar, Ignite is not to be missed! This year will be loaded with networking opportunities, keynotes including Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, deep-dive sessions, and tech innovations around every corner.
The countdown is on and Modality is delighted to be joining the best in tech at Microsoft Ignite! We’ll be delivering data-driven insights into Microsoft Teams best practice while showcasing the solutions and services that ensure it’s successfully implemented, adopted and governed - no matter where you are in your digital transformation journey.
I’m also thrilled to be representing Microsoft as one of only ten global community reporters so rest assured, I’ll be bringing you the best of Microsoft Ignite from the ground. From announcements, tips, and tricks, you can stay up to date via Microsoft Ignite’s live stream, @modalitysystems Twitter, or via my account @tommorgan.
So, what have Modality got in store for you?
With one of the widest-ranging Microsoft Teams capabilities worldwide, Modality will be revealing how to get the most out of your existing Microsoft investment. We’ll be demonstrating O365 software and services that deliver ROI, increase adoption, and enhance security including:
- Teamwork Assessments: Ideal for organisations considering Teams, these workshops obtain an understanding of your current UC requirements and plan your pathway to Teams.
- Teamwork Analytics: For organisations using Teams but wanting to improve collaboration and ROI, Teamwork Analytics identifies and reports on areas of improvement in your business.
- CreateTeam: For organisations that wish to empower their users but retain maximum governance, CreateTeam standardizes adoption, ensures security policy is adhered to and minimises “Teams sprawl”.
We’ll also have our dedicated UC experts on hand to answer any of your questions, including Tom Arbuthnot, Modality’s Principal Solutions Architect, who was recently named as one of the top 20 global influencers in UC by UC Today! Not to mention exclusive prize giveaways that are not to be missed.
New at Microsoft Ignite
Here are some other great reasons to visit Ignite this year:
- Introducing Learning Paths: Learning Paths are a series of connected learning modules that include sessions, hands-on experiences, and technical workshops. Each Learning Path works together to build upon what you’ve learned to provide a comprehensive set of skills to help you reach your business goals.
- Connect with communities: Microsoft will be providing dedicated spaces for group and one-on-one networking, opportunities to meet your tech heroes and heroines, and the chance to get your questions answered by community experts.
- Diversity and Inclusion Program: Diversity and inclusion will be a core theme at Microsoft Ignite. The Diversity and Inclusion Program is focused on empowering people of all gender identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and abilities to accelerate their technology careers.
That’s it for now, but keep checking back for more updates in the coming weeks. Modality look forward to meeting you at booth 2329!
Product Innovation Architect | Modality Systems
To keep up with the latest insights from our experts, subscribe to our blog.