on demand: A guide on microsoft teams for telephony
Webinar, Thursday 19th March 2020
About this Webinar series:
As the modern workforce becomes increasingly mobile, the deployment of technology doesn’t guarantee immediate success. So, how do you deliver successful collaboration and increase productivity in a world that favours flexible and remote working?
Hailed as a critical enabler to collaborative working, Microsoft Teams has seen huge success within two years of launching with 91 of the Fortune 100 businesses adopting it. However, many organizations have a multitude of questions about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organization benefit from Microsoft Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- How can I prepare both technically and culturally for collaboration technologies?
- Can I ensure the security of my data?
- How can I encourage user adoption for maximum ROI?
- Can we prevent data sprawl and GDPR breaches within Teams?
In Teams, there are two options to enable users to make, receive, and transfer calls, but the devil can be in the detail when it comes to using Teams successfully for telephony. In this webinar, we will cover what you need to know about calling plans and Direct Routing, as well as how to start making the right choices to suit your business and its telephony requirements.
Presented by: Ben Lee, Principal Consultant at Modality Systems
Other on demand webinars you may be interested in
Data-driven Teams success with Modality’s TeamWork Analytics
Optimizing security and governance with Modality’s CreateTeam
Microsoft Teams adoption andchange management